Hi my crafty friends! Today I want to share with you this tag and easel combo set I created! I of course used one of my favorite paper collections, some beautiful laces, a little bit of Bling, & of course some wonderful products from Basically Bare!! I will get started showing most of my process! Enjoy!!
- I first began by altering one of the adorable Prima Julie Nutting Tags, its size is 3.5 x 8.5 but I trimmed it just a tad. I then chose my papers which are two different paper collections but are yet similar. They are both from the Paper Studio, “Haberdashery ” & “Kellerkurtz&Company “, like I said they have similar papers the only difference is the Haberdashery is a Kraft paper and the Kellerkurtz&Company is a very thin design paper. I chose which one I wanted to adhere on my tag, I used my Scotch ATG to adhere both front and back of the tag. I then used some Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink ” Black Soot” to distress all of the edges of my tag. I then chose the smallest the dress forms from Basically Bare which they do come in all sizes and different materials. Dress Forms
- With this I applied some mod podge and adhered some vintage book papers that I had. I applied the same distress inks around the dress form then I had a small corset clipboard die cut that a friend of mine had gifted me so I embossed it using the Lindy’s embossing powder in ” Midnight Pewter”. As I let that cool off I chose some beautiful laces from my stash. A black embroidered ruffle trim. & a Pearl light caramel colored Venice lace that has a beautiful design on it. I used Beacon Fabri-tac to adhere the laces. I applied the embossed corset then added a little bit of BLING to the center belt line of the corset then a small strand of pearls with lace as a necklace. I stamped on some images/ sentiments using a Spanish themed stamp set that I have called “Dilo En Espanol- Hecho Con Amor” ( Say It In Spanish- Made with Love) By: www. Retro shabby.com. I then applied some Ranger Stickles in Gold around the stamped images. Last I tied some Black/ Gold seam binding on top of my tag. *Note: I also made a box from the Haberdashery Kraft paper using my scoreboard. I will be doing a tutorial on it. Will post here when I do. **
- After making this I decided to make a little something extra so I decided on the Basically Bare Pre Assembled Album (Easel)
- I began by taking it apart from the cinch binder it comes with. I prefer doing this to adhere my papers to give it a neater, clean look I guess you can say. I don’t own a Cinch Binder or Zutter so I just holes of the paper with my Crop-A-Dile. it works great! Ok back to my project! I then traced all of the chipboard sheets that’s come in different sizes on to different design papers from The Paper Studio “Kellerkurtz&Company ” as I had mentioned before I decided to use the same papers on this as well. I used the Prima Distresser and the Ranger Distresser on all the edges and then once adhered to the chipboard I used The Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Inks in ” Vintage Photo” & ” Black Soot” in the edges.
- After all the papers where adhered using my ATG, I began making some pockets with some wide laces so that I could use some small tags that I had cut out from the same paper line. I distressed the edges on them too using ” “Vintage Photo” . Once the laces dried from using Fabri-tac, I began to embellish using a variety of small cabachons, a few more of those embossed chipboard die cuts my friend Amy Love had gifted me for my bday this past May. I also used a beautiful pink sequined appliqué on the last page. Along with other small embellishments. I did leave some of the pages blank with no pocket to be used as a photo mat. I just added a small embellishment on those. I did however use a couple of different die cuts from Basically Bare!! I used Wings & Hearts
- I Used the small chipboard heart, I embossed it using Lindy’s Embossing Powder ” Hibiscus Rose Orange” & the smallest of the chipboard wings in ” Midnight Pewter ” They look GREAT!!
- I apologize that this post was so long but I would love it if you got some inspiration and / or ideas out of it!! I love love all the products that I have been so blessed to play with from Basically Bare!! I promise u will love them just as much as me or even more!! So click HERE and take a look at all their wonderful products!! I hope u all have a safe a Happy Halloween!! Peace, Love, & many hugs!! ?