Hi everyone! This will be my last post as a member of the Basically Bare Design Team. It’s been a great three years, but I’ve decided to resign. For my final post as a designer here, I have created a wintery tag for you. It’s nice and cold outside and I thought my tag should reflect the weather (well, it doesn’t snow where I live, but one can dream).
I used a watercolor tag from Basically Bare’s Scalloped Tag set,
- Spray the tag with Art Anthology Siesta Key then set it aside to dry.
- Tear scraps of copy paper into pieces that resemble mounds of snow.
- Emboss with Stampendous Chunky White embossing powder. Set aside.
- Die cut three trees from the and spray or paint them with dark green. Add embossing powder to tips of trees and emboss with more Chunky White powder to simulate slow.
- Lay out the embossed pieces of paper and your trees so they look to be sticking up out of the snow, Carefully glue everything down.
- Stamps Winter Wonderland at the top of the tag in black Versafine ink.
Looking for Basically Bare products? Just go to our Website and sign up for an account (you’ll need an account to view pricing). And yes, we do sell at retail.
Basically Bare Scalloped Tag Set
Art Anthology Siesta Key
Sizzix Movers and Shapers Mini Pine Tree & Holly Set
Technique Junkies Winter Wonderland Sayings Set of 3
Stampendous Chunky White Embossing Powder